Fibertec Waterproofing Blue Guard Footwear
Blue Guard Footwear
Fibertec Blue Guard Footwear is a concentrated special impregnation that contains an entirely new fluorine agent that is significantly more environmentally safe than customary fluorine impregnations. It generates a constantly water-repellent impregnation on all kinds of leather, mixed materials and Gore-Tex®.
- is water and also oil-repellent and stain-resistant.
- does not reduce the breathability of waterproof/breathable shoes.
- is optimal for the treatment of shoes with Gore-Tex®.
- does not change the surface of mesh, canvas, suede, nubuck leather and other kinds of leather.
- does not contain any propellants.
- does not contain PFOS or PFOA.
Spray cleaned dry leather from 20 to 30 cm applying a thin even coat. Leave to dry for 12 to 24 hours. Test with a few drops of water. If the leather absorbs the water, please repeat the procedure. Use Fibertec Blue Guard Leather sparingly. Overdosage may produce a removable whitish film on the leather.